Membership in the Lions Club is by invitation. We meet twice monthly and elect officers annually. Each member pays dues to offset administrative costs, as 100% of the funds we raise through our fund raising projects go to our charities.
Benefits of Membership:
- The satisfaction that comes from helping others who are less fortunate
- The opportunity to share in the growth of your community
- Meeting New Friends who share common goals
- Interesting, Educational and Fun filled meetings. Visitations with other clubs.
- Development of leadership skills
If you would like more information on how you can volunteer and become a member of our club, please contact any Lions Club member on the Membership List tab of this website or e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org