You become a member of our Club by application, sponsorship, and invitation by our membership to join. Start by contacting any Lions Club member on the Membership List link to attend a meeting.
We meet twice monthly and elect officers annually. Each member pays dues to offset club administrative costs. 100% of the net proceeds from our events, and any direct donations to our club, are distributed to charitable and service agencies.
Benefits of Membership:
- Personal fulfillment from helping others who are less fortunate
- Building service oriented friendships through working with fellow Lions at events
- Improving the health, well-being, and strength of your community
- Making new friends who share and support your life journey
- Interesting, educational and fun filled meetings; Visitations with other clubs
- Development of leadership skills
If you would like more information on how you can volunteer and become a member of our club, please contact any Lions Club member on the Membership List link or e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org